About Singapore Management University Alumni Association (SMUAA)
The Singapore Management University Alumni Association (SMUAA) was officially set up on 8 July 2005 in Singapore. Our mission is to promote lifelong relationships between the Alumni and our alma mater, to support and sustain the objectives of the University, and to serve as an advocate for the University. Find out more about us or visit www.smuaa.org.sg
All graduates awarded with an undergraduate or postgraduate degree(s) from the Singapore Management University are eligible to apply for the SMUAA membership.
SMU Alumni Association Member Benefits (SMUAA):
As a SMUAA member, you get to enjoy additional benefits on top of the benefits of being an SMU Alumni:
- Walk in access to SMU Libraries and campus buildings
- 15% discount at Alumni Bistro B3: Burger Beer Bistro
- 20% discount on rental of SMU facilities (for personal use only) - from seminar rooms to conference halls
- Usage of Gym & Pool, SMU Libraries and enjoy Car Parking discounts (30% off public fee)
- And many more exclusive privileges!
Visit www.smuaa.org.sg to view a suite of unique privileges that are tailored for you. Register as a SMUAA Member Now!
If you are unable to be redirect to the SMUAA membership sign up page, please use a NON SMU Wi-Fi to access or email us at email@example.com.
SMU Alumni Benefits:
As a SMU Alumni, you get to enjoy the following benefits upon graduation
- Complimentary SMU Lifelong Email
- Invitations to Alumni Events
- Monthly SMU CIRCLE e-newsletter *
- Wi-Fi Access on Campus ^
* Monthly SMU CIRCLE e-newsletter sent to your Active Email - Your Active Email need not be your SMU email address ^ Wi-Fi Access on Campus - Login to the campus Wi-Fi network using your SMU ID (firstname.lastname@example.org) when you're on campus. Connect to the WIFI network: WLAN-Alumni.
Last updated on 03 Apr 2017 .